none
SharePoint 2013 Client Object Models RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to know in which situation should I use one of the following object models:

- Client Object Model

- Rest/OData endpoints

- JavaScript Object Model

- Silverlight Object Model

I just need to know when (situation happened) what I should use of (object models).

Regards,

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:47 AM

All replies

• Please check below thread for more details:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/3b5c166a-a78e-4a75-b5c8-8bc5348edf7d/client-object-model-vs-server-object-model?forum=sharepointdevelopment#2b9afa60-16b8-4d11-a81d-02ac7d6d453a

Thanks, Amit Kumar, LinkedIn Profile ** My Blog
    Please click "Mark As Answer" if this post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 12:56 PM
  • Hi,

I Hope the below links helps you:

CSOM vs JSOM vs SSOM vs REST

Choose the right API set in SharePoint 2013

Cheers,
    Maruthu
    Please click the 'Mark as Answer' if this post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful! :)
    Explore the SharePoint

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:01 PM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. 

You can mark the helpful post as answer to help other community members find the helpful information quickly.

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:17 AM
  • Hi,

Checking how are things from your end?

If a post helps you, please mark it as answer since it will help other readers with the same issue. Have a nice day!

Please click the "Mark as Answer" button if this post solves your problem or "Vote As helpful if it was helpful! :)
    Explore the SharePoint

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:36 PM