none
Connot Deploy Inspected UI Controls RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'am using Sequential Workflow to create an automation of ccf Hosted Application, but when i try to deploy it, i get the folowing error message : "No application to deploy".

Can you help me to resove this problem?

Thanks all.
    Jarjor
    Monday, August 3, 2009 10:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you trying to deploy automations? You can only deploy applicaitons to the server, not automations.

regards,
    Mudit
    Friday, August 7, 2009 11:08 AM
  • hi jarjor,

to deploy application from visual studio 2005 / 2008 to the CCF server, you should install all CCF server tools prerequisite before installing CCF server SP1 see installation details .

the component who are responsible for deploying applications to the CCF server is "composite UI Application Block (visual basic .NET)".

when is okey try to deploy your application to the CCFIIS server  (if you use developpement mode type "LOCALHOST" ).

Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mouhcine Ouaziz MCSE 2000 MCTS 2009
    Monday, August 17, 2009 4:35 PM