none
When we convert a word file into PDF using Save As PDF option, the X-axis bar is missing RRS feed

• Question

• When we convert a word file into PDF using Save As PDF option, the X-axis bar is missing.

Please advise how to attach the problematic word document.

• Edited by VidhyaKP Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:04 AM
    Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:35 AM

Answers

• Hi VidhyaKP,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

What’s the version of your Word? Could you share the Word document with us for troubleshooting the issue?

You can upload it to skydrive.

If you convert the document manually, I recommend you to repost it to Word IT Pro Discussions forum to get more effective response.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 18, 2013 2:58 PM
  • Hi VidhyaKP,

Thanks for shairing the sample with us.

I found the issue too when I saved it as PDF manually, I think this issue is more relate to end-user.

I suggest you repost it to Word IT Pro Discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:25 AM

All replies

• Hi VidhyaKP,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

What’s the version of your Word? Could you share the Word document with us for troubleshooting the issue?

You can upload it to skydrive.

If you convert the document manually, I recommend you to repost it to Word IT Pro Discussions forum to get more effective response.

Best regards

Fei

Friday, October 18, 2013 2:58 PM
  • I have uploaded the document to http://sdrv.ms/1ayV2wr
    Monday, October 21, 2013 6:26 AM
  • Hi VidhyaKP,

Thanks for shairing the sample with us.

I found the issue too when I saved it as PDF manually, I think this issue is more relate to end-user.

I suggest you repost it to Word IT Pro Discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Fei

Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:25 AM