<hgroup>          
             <p>Content Goes Here</p>            
          </hgroup>
    </section>
    </body>

samEE

Sunday, June 01, 2014 6:02 AM

Answers

• Sorry for a late response, you mentioned the behavior is correct with Windows App project, but with Universal App project, I think the issue you are facing might be a VS IDE issue, but not a Windows Store App limitation.

I would say you can either report the problem at connect site:https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio

Or ask question at VS general forum for a better support.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Sameel Nawaz Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:03 PM
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:19 AM

All replies

• Hi SamEE666,

Sorry, I cannot reproduce the issue you are facing, here is my screenshot while debugging. I can see the update. May I know if you stay in the correct page or try to fix the VS to see if the problem still exist.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, June 02, 2014 2:43 AM
  • What should i do then.. When i add same code in windows app Project it runs fine but it is not running in Universal App Project??

samEE

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 5:24 PM
  • Sorry for a late response, you mentioned the behavior is correct with Windows App project, but with Universal App project, I think the issue you are facing might be a VS IDE issue, but not a Windows Store App limitation.

I would say you can either report the problem at connect site:https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio

Or ask question at VS general forum for a better support.

--James

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by Sameel Nawaz Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:03 PM
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:19 AM