Add comment to a Control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is it possible to add some notes/comments to a specific control?

For exaple:
    I have a combobox City and I would like to comment something like this:
    Values in this combox are filterd based on the selected Country .

Of course I could paste a Note next to it, but then my screen would be full of notes..
    Also working with States to make the Note visible/invisble seems a bit like overkill...

Any suggestion is welcome!

Thanks,
    Bart
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:47 AM

Answers

• This is the perfect use for the annotations feature.  Select an element, and press ctrl + shift + t, or use the Tools -> Create Annotation menu item. 

These annotations are visible in the SketchFlow Player, if you click the Show or Hide Annotations button, and are also exported into the word document, below the screenshot for each screen.
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:28 PM

All replies

• How about you simply use the combobox's Tooltip?
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 12:02 PM
  • thx for your reply.

Using the tooltip is an option.  But I was looking for a solution that draws attention.

While I am thinking about it, I could use an icon to put next to the control and assign a tooltip to that icon.
    Too bad this is not built-in.  It would also be nice when exporting to Word: a list of all the controls with their comments underneath the screen...

Thursday, February 18, 2010 12:24 PM
  • This is the perfect use for the annotations feature.  Select an element, and press ctrl + shift + t, or use the Tools -> Create Annotation menu item. 

These annotations are visible in the SketchFlow Player, if you click the Show or Hide Annotations button, and are also exported into the word document, below the screenshot for each screen.
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:28 PM
  • Thanks Chuck! That is just what I needed!
    I am new to Sketchflow, and tried to look for annotation, but I kept mixing it up with feedback.

thx

Thursday, February 18, 2010 3:04 PM