Server Application Unavailable error in SDK walkthrough RRS feed

• Question

•  

I've downloaded and installed the speech server 2007 SDK from the unified communications site. I am at the following step in the walkthrough:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb813289.aspx. where they ask you to check your results by attempting to debug the application and initiate an outbound call. When the browser attemps to load the outbound.aspx page I get the following error...

Server Application Unavailable
    The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable.  Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

I have checked my IIS and event logs and have not found anything useful in locating a solution. IIS and the associated app pools are running. Has any one else run into this issue? What steps should I take to troubleshoot it?

Thanks,

Mark

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:52 PM