none
Types of invalid hyperlinks (OpenXmlPackageException) in the Open XML SDK RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    For the invalid hyperlink (OpenXmlPackageException) of the Open XML SDK described in the following URL,
    I would like to know what kinds of invalid hyperlinks in the Open XML SDK are available.

ericwhite.com/blog/handling-invalid-hyperlinks-openxmlpackageexception-in-the-open-xml-sdk/

Friday, February 9, 2018 2:23 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Did you get any error when opening a document with invalid hyper link? What's the current link in your document? What's the error message? 

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 9, 2018 7:04 AM
  • Terry Hello
    Thanks for the reply.

> Did you get any error when opening a document with invalid hyper link?

Yes. An error occurred when opening an invalid hyperlink, but I do not know what kind of hyperlink is invalid.

An error occurred when trying to convert a file containing hyperlinks as follows with PDF Open XML SDK.
    <\\ [computer name] \ [folder name]>
    <\\ [computer name] \ [folder name] \ [file name]>

> What's the current link in your document?

The URL I posted is a workaround for invalid hyperlink errors, but the link did not describe what kind of hyperlink is invalid.

> What's the error message?

The error message is "Invalid Hyperlinks".

Friday, February 23, 2018 10:33 AM
  • Hello AKYS,

As far as I know, OpenXML does not have a list that list all the type of invalid hyperlinks.

You need to analysis the cause why it invalid for your actual conditions? Could you open the document with hyperlinks manually? Could you share a simply document so we could try to reproduce your issue?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:15 AM