How Can I Show Footer by Condition in cristal Report RRS feed

• Question

• I Took Multipul Footer in Cristal Report for my vb.net project. What I want apply condition to showing the footer in my report like in footer there is a text field if the value is > 0 then the footer will be visable . 

Regards

Suman

Monday, December 27, 2010 6:51 AM

Answers

• Click on formula button, you will get Formula Workshop editor window just apply your formula like bellow.

{"your field name"} = 0

Please mark the replies as answers if they help. Kumar
    Monday, December 27, 2010 10:56 AM

All replies

• Dear Suman,

Right click on our section and open Section expert and check Supress (No Drill-down) option, then in the right side formula button apply your condition.

have a nice day

Monday, December 27, 2010 10:28 AM
  • Thank you for your Repply

Sorry to say that I don't know how to write the condition. would you please help me how can I write a condition that if in the footer has pad amount = 0 then the footer will not show. 

Regards

Suman

Monday, December 27, 2010 10:36 AM
  • Click on formula button, you will get Formula Workshop editor window just apply your formula like bellow.

{"your field name"} = 0

Monday, December 27, 2010 10:56 AM
  • Thank you 
    Monday, December 27, 2010 12:27 PM
  • Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your enthusiastic and friendly help. And your participation and support are very important to build such harmonious/ pleasant / learning environment for MSDN community.

Have a nice day.

Alan Chen[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 7:40 AM
  • thank you Mr. Alan
    Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:29 AM