none
Can't VMRC to MS Virtual Server 2005 R2 - non responsive RRS feed

• Question

• My 2 Microsoft virtual 2005 R2 servers were running fine untill I changed their titles around and then shutdown one to work on the other. Now I can no longer access them via VMRC or even edit/access the 'Master Status' via the 'virtual server admin website'. It looks like changing the names around has really muddled it all up. The only thing I can see is the 'event viewer' and the error messages in there are:

9:19:38 AM
    Remote Control This computer does not belong to an Active Directory domain. Automatic authentication will always use NTLM authentication.

Virtual Server Virtual Server successfully started.

Virtual Server The configuration file (D:\VS\W2003STD2\W2003STD_bptvs002.vmc) referenced by the configuration link "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Virtual Server\Virtual Machines\W2003STD_bptvs002.lnk" could not be found.

Virtual Server The configuration file (D:\VS\W2003STD\W2003STD_bptvs001.vmc) referenced by the configuration link "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Virtual Server\Virtual Machines\W2003STD_bptvs001.lnk" could not be found.

9:04:59 AM
    Remote Control This computer does not belong to an Active Directory domain. Automatic authentication will always use NTLM authentication.

Is there anyway I can get back in there to perhaps re-config the names etc, and then once again view
    the 'master status' and access via VMRC?
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:46 PM