none
Connecting through EWS to 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My company is currently in the process of migrating every user to the 365 hosted solution.  An issue that came up is a bridge application we have that reads emails from various mailboxes and stores relevant information in a database.  One of those mailboxes was migrated, breaking the current app.

I'm working on updating it to work with the new Office.  The app runs under a service account that had access to all mailboxes (it doesn't have its own email address),

Tried the following: exchangeService.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("servacct", "password", "companydomain");

but I am having issues connecting (get 401 - autodiscover doesn't work, but supplied the proper url in a catch{}).  I tried with my own email address, but that returned its own error (my mail account hasn't been migrated yet, so smtp error).

What I am curious about, is what needs to be done to give that service account proper access?  It already has delegate access to the migrated inbox per our windows team.

Thanks

Jon

Friday, March 28, 2014 9:58 PM

Answers

All replies