none
I have windows Vista on my laptop.I am facing problem while installing windows 2003 RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have windows Vista on my laptop.I am facing problem while installing windows 2003.My laptop is HP pavallion dv6409.Can anyone tell me if we can install windows 2003 and how?
    Thursday, January 24, 2008 6:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Anish,

Although I'm not sure of the way, but may need to install Windows 2003 before Windows Vista to install and work properly.

You may want to post your question to some TechNet forum at http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=204&SiteID=17. This forum is for Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility and Certification.

Good luck!

Friday, January 25, 2008 12:32 PM
  • Hi,

Can you pls post back the error you are getting??

Friday, January 25, 2008 2:11 PM
  • While installing Window Server 2003 then setup is running,all processes are showing in Task Bar but when the messages reach at "Window is Loding" then a blue screen appears and show an error as below :--

System has detected an error we need to restart if you seen this screen first time the restart the system
    if this appears againg and again then contact your service provider.

also it showing check for newly install Hardware & Software of for viruses

but i have uninstalled all installed software also all drive has been formated so no matter for viruses.

Please do the needful.

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:30 AM