none
ServiceBus OnPremise error with WCF-Custom with BizTalk 2013 RTM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to receive message from Windows Server Service Bus queues (Service Bus 1.0 with Cumulative Update 1).

I'm using the RTM of BizTalk 2013.

Also, I'm not using the SBMessaging adatper because this adapter is not working with OnPremise Service Bus, only Azure Service Bus.

So I followed the code sample from Paolo Salvatori here (http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsdesktop/How-to-integrate-BizTalk-07fada58).

I send a message to a queue and tries to receive it from a receive location in BizTalk. Unfortunately I got the error "System.ObjectDisposedException : cannot access a disposed object".

I notice that Microsoft.ServiceBus.dll located in the BizTalk 2013 folder is the 1.8.0.0 version, so I don't have to add a bindingRedirect in the .config files of BizTalk.

Thanks.

David GROSPELIER Middle-Way - Middleware Senior Architect dgr@middle-way.fr http://www.middle-way.fr

Monday, March 25, 2013 1:46 PM

All replies

• Was there any more stack trace?

It is hard to identify where the error came from.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:51 PM
  • Hi Ben,

I have two errors : the first error, which is in my opinion the real error is the following one :

The receive location "rloCustomers_OnPremiseSBus" with URL "sb://biztalk2013/ServiceBusDefaultNamespace/customers" is shutting down. Details:"System.Xml.XmlException: The input source is not correctly formatted. at System.Xml.XmlExceptionHelper.ThrowXmlException(XmlDictionaryReader reader, String res, String arg1, String arg2, String arg3) at System.Xml.XmlBufferReader.ReadValue(XmlBinaryNodeType nodeType, ValueHandle value) at System.Xml.XmlBinaryReader.ReadNode() at System.Xml.XmlBinaryReader.Read() at System.Xml.XmlBaseReader.MoveToContent() at System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamedMessage..ctor(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Int32 maxSizeOfHeaders, MessageVersion desiredVersion) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Message.CreateMessage(XmlDictionaryReader envelopeReader, Int32 maxSizeOfHeaders, MessageVersion version) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BinaryMessageEncoderFactory.BinaryMessageEncoder.ReadMessage(Stream stream, Int32 maxSizeOfHeaders, String contentType) at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Channels.ServiceBusInputChannelBase`1.ConvertToWcfMessage(BrokeredMessage brokeredMessage) at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Channels.ServiceBusInputChannelBase`1.System.ServiceModel.Channels.IInputChannel.EndTryReceive(IAsyncResult result, Message& wcfMessage) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.InputChannelBinder.EndTryReceive(IAsyncResult result, RequestContext& requestContext) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ErrorHandlingReceiver.EndTryReceive(IAsyncResult result, RequestContext& requestContext)".

The .Net client I'm using to send to the queue is a client which is already used to send the same message to Azure Service Bus.

When it sends to Azure Service Bus, BizTalk is able to receive it with the SBMessaging adapter. Maybe the formatting option of the Brokeredmessage should not be the same when we use the SBmessaging and when we use the NetMessagingBinding adapter ? I tried to change the serialization option in my .Net client (raw string, utf-8 or unicode stream, datacontracserializer, ...) and the error is still here. Thanks.

David GROSPELIER Middle-Way - Middleware Senior Architect dgr@middle-way.fr http://www.middle-way.fr

• Edited by Dgrospelier Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:17 AM
    Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:16 AM
  • Hi David,

To isolate the problem to Service Bus, could you please download the Service Bus Explorer from this link http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsazure/Service-Bus-Explorer-f2abca5a and try to testing your Service Bus by sending test messages through the Service Bus Explorer. Let me know whether the Service Bus Explorer is able to access the queues and send messages successfully.

Thanks,

Alan Yao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:03 AM