Lightswitch HTML Client: Progressbar RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I have wizard-like LS-app with 4 Tabs (Step 1/4 ... Step 4/4) and i want to place a progressbar directly under the tabs so the user would know how far he has come.  

I could not find any solution to integrate a progressbar into my LS-App. Any examples/tutorials?

• Edited by Ingo67LS Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:20 AM error
    Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:20 AM

Answers

• ok, I took a slider, placed it on top of the Screen and handled it with JS. Works great.
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:34 AM
    Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:29 PM

All replies

• ok, I took a slider, placed it on top of the Screen and handled it with JS. Works great.
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:34 AM
    Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:29 PM

Glad that you've solved this issue by yourself, and thanks for sharing your solution. :)

Regards

Angie 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:35 AM
  • My solution is based on this example:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/lightswitch/archive/2012/12/19/enhancing-lightswitch-controls-with-jquery-mobile-michael-zlatkovsky.aspx

further steps:

- set the initial variables (max,..) under "_created"

- enable the slider (so the user can not change the value)

- add some logic to increment the value of the local property which is bound to the slider, when the user steps further in his progress

Best regards

Ingo

Thursday, July 17, 2014 8:32 AM