none
Checking on a support case RRS feed

• Question

• So, I submitted something via the 'website feedback' link, and got an email today saying my case has been resolved along with a case number... but after browsing this and the main microsoft website for a solid half hour, I have no idea where to get the response to my case!  Heck, it's been so long I don't even remember what I asked.  Case# 9000328074, if somebody can help me out.  Thanks!
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:05 AM

All replies

• I just asked a question internally about this.  I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks,
    Mike
    MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:43 PM
  • I spoke to some folks, and we're a little baffled.  We dont issue case numbers for email that is sent to the 'site feedback' links on MSDN, so we're wondering where this came from, or maybe it was a different link you submitted it to? 

Can you go ahead and resubmit your email via the site feedback link you used?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Friday, May 22, 2009 7:39 PM
  • I'll be honest, it was so long ago that I submitted the feedback that I don't even remember what it was about.  There was some bug in the MSDN website I found, I think, so I clicked that 'Site Feedback' link and submitted something.  Now I'm really curious what it was, and what the response was!  I never got any sort of confirmation with a copy of what I submitted.

I just got this email:

Dear Microsoft Customer:

Microsoft is committed to delivering the highest quality services to all its customers. Your feedback on the level of service you received will help us improve our service quality. Please take a few minutes now to complete a brief web-based survey regarding your satisfaction with the service you requested about Microsoft Developer Network closed on 5/18/2009. The case number was 9000328074.

I enjoyed how the first question in the survey was something along the lines of "Do you have any idea what feedback we're talking about?".  I checked 'No'. 
    Friday, May 22, 2009 9:02 PM
  • hah :)  Well i really dont know what that is.  However, the only thing that strikes me is, if that is a direct quote of the question, I'd be really surprised that we would phrase a question like that.  The tone of it seems a bit off, but I could be wrong.  Could be worth double checking out though.

Anyway, thanks for posting!

Mike 
    Monday, May 25, 2009 2:13 PM
  • I totally remember what my feedback was about!

I was hoping you could add 'Language' to the MSDN Blog Search (http://blogs.msdn.com/search/) so I can get an RSS feed of just English language posts.

Although recently I've been using the auto-translate feature in Google Reader and it's doing a pretty good job of catching and translating the entries written in other languages.
    Monday, June 1, 2009 1:10 PM