none
Capture additional AS2 message values RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are soon to be using Biztalk 2010 AS2 to send and receive messages, and using the Group Hub 'AS2 Message and Correlated MDN Status' feature to record MDN's.

1)  Is it possible to capture additional properties from within the message when sending over the AS2 such as PO numbers etc... so we can search the messages to see if an MDN was received for an exact message.

2)  Are the messages sent / received stored in the database so we can query them

3) How are the messages/MDNs archived withing BizTalk, we will be sending / receiving round 70k messages a day.  

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

GilesB

Monday, May 20, 2013 8:18 AM

Answers

• Ok, the views are in the root install directory on the end.  Will close this.

GilesB

• Marked as answer by GilesB1 Monday, May 20, 2013 1:17 PM
    Monday, May 20, 2013 1:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

From looking around it seems there are some BAM views that will allow me to find specific messages along with querying the 'EdiMessageContent' database table.  Has anyone used these BAM views before and know how good they are and know when I can find them to add them to my BAM?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb743626.aspx

Many thanks in advance.

GilesB

Monday, May 20, 2013 12:01 PM
  • Ok, the views are in the root install directory on the end.  Will close this.

GilesB

• Marked as answer by GilesB1 Monday, May 20, 2013 1:17 PM
    Monday, May 20, 2013 1:17 PM