My Win Store app certification fails because of the reference to RawPrinterHelper. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been using RAW Printer helper provided by microsoft for universal printing because the POS Printer POS Printer API is not supporting all printers.

How do i get my app into windows store as it fails certification because raw printer helper references dll's which are unsupported in Win store apps according to the certification error.

Regards,

Snehit

Thursday, October 27, 2016 6:35 PM

Answers

• Hi Snehithv,
    According to your description, you used some APIs which are not supported in Win store apps and then your app failed certification. I would like to suggest you to use some alternatives to Windows APIs in Windows Store apps. About printing, you can use Windows.Graphics.Printing or Windows.Graphics.Printing3D.
    About certification , you could refer to this document.
    What’s more, here is an article for your reference.

Best regards,
    Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 28, 2016 10:26 AM