none
Deleted RRS feed

All replies

• just create transparent cursor icons and use them as a schema/theme.

Windows Embedded Developer and Scripting Guy //Germany (Preparing a blog about Windows Embedded Standard)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 1:56 PM
  • Deleted
    Tuesday, April 3, 2012 3:23 PM
  • It is more than setting registry keys. My book calls out an application that enables and disables the mouse cursor using the transparent cursor icons KNARZ suggests. Source code can be found here: http://www.annabooks.com/Book_PGWES7.html

-Sean

www.sjjmicro.com / www.seanliming.com / www.annabooks.com, Book Author - Pro Guide to WES 7, XP Embedded Advanced, Pro Guide to POS for .NET

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 4:41 PM
  • Deleted
    Thursday, April 5, 2012 10:34 AM
  • Correct, the wallpaper is tied to explorer.exe. You could have your shell make the call on each login/boot to set the wallpaper. This was discussed in an another post.

-Sean

www.sjjmicro.com / www.seanliming.com / www.annabooks.com, Book Author - Pro Guide to WES 7, XP Embedded Advanced, Pro Guide to POS for .NET

Thursday, April 5, 2012 4:58 PM
  • Dear Sean,

about this topic, I have a little request. I've got your book (it helps me a lot!) and I downloaded the exercise from the website above, but I didn't find the .reg files you use in the CursorDE sample. Which is the content of such files? Could you help me?

Thank you in advance.

Sandro

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 9:34 AM
  • We didn't finish the SJJ_Shell until recently. Looks like these keys we dropped somewhere along the line, and should have been part of the book. I found them, and get the book zip file updated.

-Sean

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 1:59 AM