Page Error with Video upload button RRS feed

• Question

• User-1069368090 posted

I want to upload a video in database but when I select a video file and press upload button then this message shows on webpag

<div id="main-content" jstcache="0"> <div id="main-message" jstcache="0">

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Check your Internet connection Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using. Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings. If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again. If you use a proxy server… Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 6:30 AM

All replies

• User-1330468790 posted

Hi Kamalia718,

Sorry that I can not directly determine the reason of the error "This site can't be reached the connection was reset" since it can be various.

If you want to access a website with your browser and you receive the message “ERR_CONNECTION_RESET” instead, it means that the connection could not be established correctlyFor example, Browser cache and cookies, Incorrect network configuration, proxy server, old registry, firewall, and antivirus block the connection etc.

Did it happen during you developing a webforms page?

If so, could you please enable the tracing and provide me with detailed error log?

Otherwise, you could refer to this article which provides 7 approaches that you could try to solve the problem.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Sean

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 3:17 AM
  • User-258456925 posted

Have you tried in incognito browser of chrome of after clearing cache?

It would be good if you could provide your sample code as well so we can see actual issues (in case any wrong redirections).

Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:26 AM