none
Office 365 Error: Blocked script execution in 'about:srcdoc' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I have getting problem in my office site to show image on same page using IFrame but it displays in other tab. Getting error like below:

"Blocked script execution in 'about:srcdoc' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set."

please reply me.

Thanks in adv..

Nilam Jadhav

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Nilam,

As a global or SharePoint admin in Office 365, you can allow custom script as a way of letting users change the look, feel, and behavior of sites and pages to meet organizational objectives or individual needs. If you allow custom script, all users who have "Add and Customize Pages" permission to a site or page can add any script they want. (By default, users who create sites are site owners and therefore have this permission. For more info about SharePoint permission levels, see Understanding permission levels in SharePoint.)

By default, script is allowed on sites that admins create. It is not allowed on OneDrive, on sites users create themselves, and on the root site for your organization. You'll probably want to limit the amount of script you allow for security reasons. For more info about the security implications of custom script, see Security considerations of allowing custom script.

See Allow or prevent custom script for more information how to enable scripts.

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 9:22 AM