Need ot help to find a Biztalk HL7 sample for Party defined with name MSH3.1+MSH3.2+MSH3.3 RRS feed

• Question

• I wanna learn BizTalk HL7 for Party defined with name MSH3.1+MSH3.2+MSH3.3, and I wanna find a whole sample for it.

I do not know how to start and the steps.

could you tell me the steps for the whole steps? I'll verify HL7 Message and ACK. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Yue

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6:39 AM

Answers

• Hi Yue,

Thank you for posting on MSDN forum.

As you mentioned you want to learn HL7, then I would suggest please have a look into below TechNet Wiki article, and TechNet Wiki is the place where you can find all the content related to Microsoft product,

BizTalk Server: HL7 Resources

Thanks,

If my reply is helpful please mark as Answer or vote as Helpful.

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, April 15, 2016 1:41 AM
    Wednesday, April 6, 2016 5:49 PM
  • You create BizTalk parties for trading partners and then specify configurations in BTAHL7 Configuration Explorer

A valid HL7 message contains the following information:

MSH3 fields-Source Party

MSH3.1

MSH3.2

MSH3.3

Description

NamespaceID

UniversalId

UniversalIdType

Source party information in the MSH3 fields of the message header section.
    When BTAHL7 processes HL7 messages, the BTAHL7 2.X disassembler  try to match the HL7 message to the corresponding BizTalk parties. This behavior is known as party resolution. The disassembler use the values in certain HL7 message fields to find a match to the BizTalk parties according to the party names. When the party names are matched to the values in the HL7 message fields, BTAHL7 uses the settings that are configured for the party in BTAHL7 Configuration Explorer to process the HL7 message. 

In receive locations, the HL7 2X Disassembler component should use MSH 3 for party resolution. The receive location's BTAHL72XReceivePipeline configuration has settings called EnablePartialNameResolutionForSendingApplication and EnablePartialNameResolutionForReceivingApplication for you to turn on.

For the receive pipeline, the BTAHL7 2.X disassembler contains the following properties:

Property name: Enable Partial Name Resolution For Receiving Application 
    Default value: False 
    Description for the property:
    First check party with name MSH5.1 + MSH5.2 + MSH5.3. If not found, check party with name MSH5.1 + MSH5.2. If not found, check with name MSH5.1.
    Property name: Enable Partial Name Resolution For Sending Application 
    First check party with name MSH3.1 + MSH3.2 + MSH3.3. If not found, check party with name MSH3.1 + MSH3.2. If not found, check with name MSH3.1.

Refer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19869939/hl7-accelerator-error-schema-not-found-after-upgrade-to-biztalk-2013

Also, 

To learn working with HL7

Refer: BizTalk HL7 essential knowledge part 1

BizTalk HL7 essential knowledge part 2

BizTalk HL7 essential knowledge part 3

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 7:40 PM
  • Hi,

BTAHL7 provides four separate scenarios that include detailed steps in the form of tutorials for each type of solution. Before you begin these tutorials, you should understand the fundamental concepts surrounding BizTalk Server 2013 R2, and the tools and processes that are required to start building solutions with BTAHL7.  Further information: biztalk hl7 tutorial

HL7 v2 Developer Guide

The sample code here.

Have a good day.

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 8:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Yue,

Thank you for posting on MSDN forum.

As you mentioned you want to learn HL7, then I would suggest please have a look into below TechNet Wiki article, and TechNet Wiki is the place where you can find all the content related to Microsoft product,

BizTalk Server: HL7 Resources

Thanks,

If my reply is helpful please mark as Answer or vote as Helpful.

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 5:49 PM
  • You create BizTalk parties for trading partners and then specify configurations in BTAHL7 Configuration Explorer

A valid HL7 message contains the following information:

MSH3 fields-Source Party

MSH3.1

MSH3.2

MSH3.3

Description

NamespaceID

UniversalId

UniversalIdType

Source party information in the MSH3 fields of the message header section.
    When BTAHL7 processes HL7 messages, the BTAHL7 2.X disassembler  try to match the HL7 message to the corresponding BizTalk parties. This behavior is known as party resolution. The disassembler use the values in certain HL7 message fields to find a match to the BizTalk parties according to the party names. When the party names are matched to the values in the HL7 message fields, BTAHL7 uses the settings that are configured for the party in BTAHL7 Configuration Explorer to process the HL7 message. 

In receive locations, the HL7 2X Disassembler component should use MSH 3 for party resolution. The receive location's BTAHL72XReceivePipeline configuration has settings called EnablePartialNameResolutionForSendingApplication and EnablePartialNameResolutionForReceivingApplication for you to turn on.

For the receive pipeline, the BTAHL7 2.X disassembler contains the following properties:

Property name: Enable Partial Name Resolution For Receiving Application 
    First check party with name MSH5.1 + MSH5.2 + MSH5.3. If not found, check party with name MSH5.1 + MSH5.2. If not found, check with name MSH5.1.
    Property name: Enable Partial Name Resolution For Sending Application 
    First check party with name MSH3.1 + MSH3.2 + MSH3.3. If not found, check party with name MSH3.1 + MSH3.2. If not found, check with name MSH3.1.

Refer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19869939/hl7-accelerator-error-schema-not-found-after-upgrade-to-biztalk-2013

Also, 

To learn working with HL7

Refer: BizTalk HL7 essential knowledge part 1

BizTalk HL7 essential knowledge part 2

BizTalk HL7 essential knowledge part 3

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 7:40 PM
  • Hi,

BTAHL7 provides four separate scenarios that include detailed steps in the form of tutorials for each type of solution. Before you begin these tutorials, you should understand the fundamental concepts surrounding BizTalk Server 2013 R2, and the tools and processes that are required to start building solutions with BTAHL7.  Further information: biztalk hl7 tutorial

HL7 v2 Developer Guide

The sample code here.

Have a good day.

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 8:40 AM