none
Specify height of textbox in report viewer in code RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

But I have the following case:

In the group footer to insert a rectangle with several textbox, adding a total of 15 lines of textbox.

And at the bottom have some more data.

My problem is:

As the height of the rectangle and Report Footer is fixed, if thetextbox only 15 lines of the first three have to be other than "" the others are blank. This is huge empty space uum ​​in the report

I need some way to make textbox particular case (the names are already dynamic) are "," change the top to 0 and change the heightof the rectangle for example to avoid that empty space.

Does anyone have any suggestions? (VB.NEt)

“Caso esta resposta tenha ajudado a solucionar sua dúvida, favor clicar em “Marcar como Resposta” para beneficiar outros membros da comunidade que estejam lendo este thread”.
    Monday, July 4, 2011 2:51 PM

All replies

• Have you tried the CanGrow and CanShrink properites on the text box?

Bernie

Monday, July 4, 2011 7:10 PM
  • Resolved.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms251668(v=vs.80).aspx

Towards the end he cites the following:

Visibility

You can show and hide items in a report using the visibility properties for the report item. In a data region such as a table, you can initially hide detail rows based on the value in an expression. 

The following expression, when used for initial visibility of detail rows in a group, shows the detail rows for all sales exceeding 90 percent in the PctQuota field:

=Iif(Fields!PctQuota.Value>.9, False, True)

“Caso esta resposta tenha ajudado a solucionar sua dúvida, favor clicar em “Marcar como Resposta” para beneficiar outros membros da comunidade que estejam lendo este thread”.
    Monday, July 4, 2011 7:14 PM