How could i get the code for the events similarly for Row_updating, Row_deleting, Sorting and paging RRS feed

• Question

• User1407015516 posted

protected void GridView1_RowEditing(object sender, GridViewEditEventArgs e)
        {
            GridView1.EditIndex = e.NewEditIndex;
            bindgridview();
        }

protected void GridView1_RowCancelingEdit(object sender, GridViewCancelEditEventArgs e)
        {
            GridView1.EditIndex = -1;
            bindgridview();
        }

Friday, January 27, 2012 5:10 AM

Answers

All replies

• User795332263 posted

Open your aspx in design mode, right click the gridview control and select properties, in the properties tab select the lightening icon(Symbol to represent Events), it will list all the supported Events for this control... double click the empty area adjacent to an event and the methods will be added to your code behind... this will help you to get familiar with the events of all the controls..

Thanks

Arun 

Friday, January 27, 2012 6:26 AM
  • User1407015516 posted
    Thanks. I know how to fire an event... What i was asking is Can u provide the CODE for other events Row_updating, Row_deleting, Sorting and Paging for the database
    Friday, January 27, 2012 1:10 PM
  • User795332263 posted

This can help you get started then http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/36528/GridView-all-in-one

Thanks

Arun

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, January 27, 2012 1:39 PM
  • User3866881 posted

How could i get the code for the events similarly for Row_updating, Row_deleting, Sorting and pa...

Hello:)

Your 1st reply seems quite right……I cannot understand what you really want and what you mean by saying "similar events"?If you want to know more about GridView's events,please see MSDN+samples at:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.gridview_events.aspx

Reguards!

Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:02 PM