Registration RRS feed

• Question

• After downloading Visual Basic Express I followed all the instrution regarding registration.  However when I insert the registration key I am told that it is not valid!  Help!
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:10 PM

Answers

• Chris1McEwan,

After you download the Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions and install the software, you should register the product.

Why register? You'll need to get your registration key. Additionally, you'll get a lot of free stuff including royalty-free images from Corbis, online training from Microsoft Learning, E-books from Microsoft Press and more. Learn more about registration benefits and read the Registration Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:14 AM

All replies

• Chris1McEwan,

After you download the Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions and install the software, you should register the product.

Why register? You'll need to get your registration key. Additionally, you'll get a lot of free stuff including royalty-free images from Corbis, online training from Microsoft Learning, E-books from Microsoft Press and more. Learn more about registration benefits and read the Registration Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:14 AM
  • Hi Bruno,

I am running into the same problem. I have a valid registration but the application won't allow me to use it. I am on the same computer I registered on and have all my liceneses. Help in this matter would be great.

Also, there are features in my copy of Visual Basic Express that are de-activated. Will registration activate them or do I have to move beyond the Express version?

Thanks,

Fred

• Proposed as answer by krafty66 Saturday, December 10, 2011 1:43 AM
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:00 PM