none
Deleted task from Collect Feedback workflow still still sending notifications RRS feed

• Question

• Using MOSS 2007, the Collect Feedback workflow was started on a Word document several months ago. One of the users, 6 months later, is still getting weekly overdue noticies. The "edit task" link at the bottom of the e-mail does not work, as the task had been deleted.

If I look at the workflow page for the Word document, it says that no workflows are running on the document.

How can I stop the overdue notification?

Friday, December 10, 2010 1:09 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If you don’t want to use this workflow, I think you can remove the workflow from the list: Workflow Settings>Remove Workflows. Removing a workflow association cancels all running instances of the workflow.

Hope it helps.

Xue-Mei Chang
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try to check if the workflow is still attaching to the document library.

Xue-Mei Chang
    Monday, December 13, 2010 7:02 AM
  • How do I check that? The Collect Feedback workflow is one of the out of the box workflows, so the template is still there if I check the Workflow Settings under the Document Library's settings, but other than that not sure how else to check if it is 'attached'. When I check the document concerned, it says there are no workflows running on it, so I'm not able to cancel or terminate unfortunately.

Monday, December 13, 2010 8:59 AM
  • Hi,

If you don’t want to use this workflow, I think you can remove the workflow from the list: Workflow Settings>Remove Workflows. Removing a workflow association cancels all running instances of the workflow.

Hope it helps.

Xue-Mei Chang
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:22 AM
  • Unfortunately removing the Workflow for "Collect Feedback" isn't an option because it's in use on other docs. Is there anything else I can try?
    Friday, December 17, 2010 1:20 PM