play multiple video continuing..... RRS feed

• Question

• i have multiple video source.

i want to play one by one...continuing...who can tell me how to do at the server side

Monday, May 16, 2011 12:41 AM

Answers

• Hi Ying7690,

For your case, we can use Playlist or change its source on MediaEnded event.  I have gone through your code.  I don't think it is related with MediaEnded event.  How about the condition when you comment out all the other code segment and leave only the MediaElement part alone?   You can manually generate a media source collect.  If it doesn't work, please add a breakpoint to MediaEnded event and see whether it is reachable.

Best regards,

Jonathan 

Monday, May 23, 2011 10:04 PM
  • thanks for reply, i get the answer

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 2:40 AM

All replies

• Where is the video saved? i it from disk or from streaming source or from someother site?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:54 PM
  • Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:56 PM
  • if only play one video, it can show, but i want to play another video, which is same folder with the first one.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 7:10 AM
  • The forum link didnt help u?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:29 PM
  • ya, It cant help, that one also post by me...do u have another link can help me?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:15 PM
  • Hi Ying7690,

For your case, we can use Playlist or change its source on MediaEnded event.  I have gone through your code.  I don't think it is related with MediaEnded event.  How about the condition when you comment out all the other code segment and leave only the MediaElement part alone?   You can manually generate a media source collect.  If it doesn't work, please add a breakpoint to MediaEnded event and see whether it is reachable.

Best regards,

Jonathan 

Monday, May 23, 2011 10:04 PM
  • thanks for reply, i get the answer

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 2:40 AM
  • Hi i have same issue... i am able to change clip/video source in mediaelement Ended event. but not able to play it continusly. when first video endned it just change source and gone into pause state. i want to play continuse. if you able to to do so please share your source code or a way.

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, September 1, 2011 2:42 AM