none
Scaling dialogs and property pages in a MFC application to render correctly on high DPI devices RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to make my MFC based plugin DLL's dialogs and property pages to render correctly on the new high-DPI devices. 

I know how to get the scaling factors for X and Y directions. As of now, the only way I can see to scale all my dialogs is to scale each dialog and all UI controls on it, just before you show it to user. My DLL has a big number of dialogs and each dialog has many UI elements contained in it. If I go with dynamic re-scaling, it would be a huge work for me.

Is there a way that could help me re-scaling all the dialogs by doing the scaling changes just at a single place? Or any other better alternative? It would be really helpful.

Regards,

Parul 

Parul Gupta

• Moved by Eileen ni Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:37 AM
    Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:33 AM

All replies

• Hi gupta.parul08,

Welcome to msdn forum

This forum is to discuss problems of Application Compatibility for Windows Desktop Development . Your question is not related to the topic of this forum.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:36 AM