Cannot connect from Visual Studio 2017 to Team Foundation Server 2018 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have a Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2018 Update 3.1 with Kerberos Authentication. I want to connect the TFS from Visual Studio (VS) 2017. But I got the error: TF30063: You are not authorized to access ...
    TFS and VS are on different machines in the same domain. When VS and TFS are on the same machine (just for test) I can connect.
    Do you have an idea?
    Thanks
    Joerg
    Monday, May 13, 2019 8:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Joerg,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Please close VS. Go to Control Panel (with small icon view)-->User Accounts-->Manage your credentials (on the left column)-->Select "Windows Credentials"-->Scroll down to the "Generic Credentials" section and look for your TFS server connection. Expand the pull down and click "Edit". Enter in new network password. Reopen VS and everything should work again.

see similar case: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/151627/tf30063-you-are-not-authorized-to-access-after-pas.html 

TFS has a professional issue channel in developer community. Since our forum mainly focus on VS IDE. If the issue persists, I suggest you redirect to there and start a new thread in “TFS” tab.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by May Luo-MSFT Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:20 AM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2019 2:39 AM