Windows Mobile Device is in German Language, How can i Change it to English Language RRS feed

• Question

• I am PIDION windows mobile device and Operating System language is in German, i need to change this language to ENGLISH Language, should i update Operating System or any other usefull installtion will change the Language to ENGLISH?
    Friday, May 11, 2012 6:12 AM

Answers

• Usually you cannot. You may want to contact device manufacture to check if there's an option to change device localization in some way. If not then you would need to obtain another device which is localized in the language you need.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, May 11, 2012 6:17 AM

All replies

• Usually you cannot. You may want to contact device manufacture to check if there's an option to change device localization in some way. If not then you would need to obtain another device which is localized in the language you need.

Friday, May 11, 2012 6:17 AM

Thanks
    Friday, May 11, 2012 6:30 AM