CSP: account suspended RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team, I tried to login to the Cloudyn Dashboard today but it tells me my account is suspended. I received an email explaining me how to activate this user but of course with a suspended account I can't follow these steps.

Please help in getting back my full admin access to the Azure cost management for CSP.

Many thanks in advance
    Paul

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Paul,

Thanks for setting up Azure Cost Management by Cloudyn and for letting us know about this issue.

It looks like your account may have become locked out. Changing e-mail addresses after you sign into Cloudyn the first time may cause your account to be locked out.

Can you please provide us with 4 characters of your e-mail address you use to login so that we can lookup your account on the back end?

Thanks!

- Micah Adamson

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:20 PM
  • Hi Micah, I indeed changed my email

this is the Work Account I used to setup: pp@cpx....

I changed to: paul.p....Many thanks in advance for helping out here.

Paul

Thursday, October 5, 2017 7:55 AM
  • Hi Paul,

Thanks for providing this information.

You should be able to login now with both e-mails.

Let us know please if something is still not available for you.

Thanks,

Sharon

Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:30 PM
  • Hi Sharon, confirmed! Thanks so much!

One more question for my understanding: The portal shows USD but our CSP authorization is based on EUR. I understood this will be fixed in a later release. The numbers I'm currently seeing, is this the EUR numbers with just the wrong currency symbol or does any fx rate apply?

Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:41 PM
  • Hi Paul,

Glad to hear you are in!

You are right, you are seeing the right numbers with just the wrong symbol.

Thanks,

Sharon

Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:04 PM
  •  I too tried to login to the Cloudyn Dashboard today but it tells me my account is suspended.

It was my understanding that I used the CSP process as defined by this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cost-management/quick-register-csp 

I entered my key info etc.  I believe I came in as brian.(rest of email address here).  Not sure this is unique enough for you to find in your system.

Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:57 PM
  • I seemed to have figured out how to authenticate into cloudyn.azure.com 
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:14 PM
  • Hi Brian,

Thank you for the update.

Sharon

Friday, October 6, 2017 12:39 PM