none
PSI Webservice Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to call a webservice through an Android App on the Project Server. I'm calling the LoginForms.asmx Webservice with a SOAP Request but I get the following response:

"Cannot process request. Site is not configured fo claims forms authentication"

Before I got the response "Site is not configured fo claims authentication". So I activated claims authentication and now im getting the above error.  The Webservices are located in the "Sharepoint - 80" Site. 

When I call the LoginWindows.asmx Service I get the response "false". But the SOAP Request for this service doesen't require parameters with the username and password.

So how does this work and what is the difference between this two services? How can I solve the problem "Site is not configured fo claims forms authentication" ? Is there a way to configure forms-based authentication for an existing web application (in my case sharepoint - 80) ?

Thanks in advance.  

Danson

Thursday, February 2, 2012 8:37 PM

All replies

• I configured the server and I get a response from the LoginForms service. The response is "false". I pass the correct credentials but it still responses with "false". What can cause this behavior and how can I solve it?

Any help is welcome.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 1:14 PM