[UWP]Create package for Submit Universal App RRS feed

• Question

• hi

When I create app package (c# Xaml vs2015 win10) and finish it then I have 3 file in package folder. is this ok?

if yes should I submit all 3 file to store?

I create package before it and just one file create in folder . some times create 1 file and some times 3 files ! why happened it?

Amir Ameri

Monday, November 9, 2015 10:48 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Yes, it is absolutely OK. 3 packages for 3 different platforms (x64, x86 and ARM).

When you create packages you will have to select platform you want to support. Select all 3 platforms will generate 3 packages, select only 1 Neutral will generate 1 package which is able to run on all 3 platforms.

Hope this helps!

Regards

• Marked as answer by AMIR ameri Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:57 AM
    Monday, November 9, 2015 6:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, it is absolutely OK. 3 packages for 3 different platforms (x64, x86 and ARM).

When you create packages you will have to select platform you want to support. Select all 3 platforms will generate 3 packages, select only 1 Neutral will generate 1 package which is able to run on all 3 platforms.

Hope this helps!

Regards

• Marked as answer by AMIR ameri Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:57 AM
    Monday, November 9, 2015 6:48 PM
  • hi Lion

tank you for your answer.

I chose from Generate App Bundle Combo Box "Always" and then create package . output 3 files change to 1 file and I submit just this file.

in the mean time  my Neutral option is disable.

Amir Ameri

Monday, November 9, 2015 8:49 PM
  • Hi,

You are right. If you choose Always generate app bundle. The output will be one file instead of generating 3 files.

Regards

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 5:44 AM