none
Copy table RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Jean Chelbi,

Welcome to MSDN Forum.

Could you please clarify more information about your need here?

If you want to copy a datatable from one to another, you can use DataTable.Copy method, more information about it, please refer here. This document contains a simple demo, I hope this can help. Furthermore, you can also use Linq to DataSet to do that, please refer here. This document introduces how to creating a DataTable from a query, it also contains a demo. If you need further help, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

Allen Li [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, May 28, 2012 3:34 AM
  • If you need  to copy tables in databases just use this procedure from URL and execute it from LINQ.

Please mark as reply if helped.
    Also visit my blog http://msguy.net/

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:55 PM

All replies

•   

Your going to need to supply more info then that. Is this Linq to DataSet, Linq to SQL and what you want to copy and where to?

Fernando (MCSD)

If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Mark as Helpful".

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:34 PM
  • Hi Jean Chelbi,

Welcome to MSDN Forum.

Could you please clarify more information about your need here?

If you want to copy a datatable from one to another, you can use DataTable.Copy method, more information about it, please refer here. This document contains a simple demo, I hope this can help. Furthermore, you can also use Linq to DataSet to do that, please refer here. This document introduces how to creating a DataTable from a query, it also contains a demo. If you need further help, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

Allen Li [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, May 28, 2012 3:34 AM
  • If you need  to copy tables in databases just use this procedure from URL and execute it from LINQ.

Please mark as reply if helped.
    Also visit my blog http://msguy.net/

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:55 PM