.NET Wifi Synchornization with Windows Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• I want to create a companion desktop app for Windows Mobile and would like to synchronize (or transfer data) from the phone to the desktop application over a wireless network.

Is this something I can do with .NET and C#?  Any guidance to even what terminology I should be using to search for this would be helpful.

Thanks,

• Moved by Bob Shen Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:57 AM (From:Visual C# General)
    Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:31 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Would you please check this out: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-Phone-Tools/Windows-Phone-Device-Manager.shtml

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Friday, July 27, 2012 5:19 AM
  • Hi mg527,

Thank you for visiting the MSDN forum. I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum about this issue I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Bob Shen [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:57 AM
  • Two other places to ask...

1. .NET dev forum on MSDN
    2. Windows Phone forum on App Hub (or the Windows Mobile dev forum on MSDN if you really mean the previous Mobile platform)

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, August 20, 2012 4:38 PM