none
Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 Linking pages to quick navigation links in Left side RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Iam a UX Designer and I was asked to work in Sharepoint 2010 in creating Wiki portal website for my company. I have Zero Knowledge in sharepoint and Programming so please help me out as soon as possible.

I have created the indivudual wiki pages for the Portal website in Microsoft sharepoint Designer 2010. But i dono how to link them to the Quick navigation links in the Left hand side in the Sharepoint wiki. Like for eg:- i have quick link "Team Profile" in LHS and if i click this link this will take me to a page with my team members details. i have created a Wiki page seperately in Sharepoint designer. now how do i link this page to the quick link on the wiki home page. This is my problem how do i link the Wiki page from Sharepoint Designer to the Quick links in the Sharepoint Wiki Home page ? Please help me out anyone.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 7:12 AM

Answers

• From the browser, go to site actions - site settings. In the Look and Feel section, click Navigation (you may have to enabled the publishing feature). In the Navigation editing and sorting section, select Current Navigation (you'll see quick launch elements like lists, libraries etc). Create a folder and then links as needed (Add heading / add link).
    AK
    • Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, August 12, 2011 6:39 AM
    Wednesday, August 3, 2011 7:50 AM