none
Unable to submit App; Unexpected Corelation Id Error on Cryptography step !

Question

• I successfully published Application - Windows World News, last year, for both stores (Phone and Windows). But, after few days, some Microsoft person send me an Content Infringement Complaint email, on 12/18/2013. (forbidden use of Windows name and logo, which gave me 10k downloads in a few months) Windows Store App was Admin suspended, under name - 001 Windows World News and is still on my Windows Store Developer Dashboard, since 04/2014. I follow suggestions, removed all Content Infringement Complaint elements in Windows Phone/Store application (Windows World News) and published App with new name – Software World News. That application was certified and published on Windows Phone Store. As I developed Universal version of Software World News App - I successfully linked that App in Windows Store Developer Dashboard with Windows Phone version. Now I have refused certification on Windows Phone Store for Universal version and get some Corelation Id Error on Windows Store Cryptography step, while submit Windows Store Universal version. I would like to permanently remove old App - 001 Windows World News, which is not linked to any app on Windows Phone Store. As I cant find option to delete that App, I suspect that problem is with Admin suspended old app.

What can I do ?

Thursday, August 7, 2014 9:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• Remove both of these apps from both stores. How to remove the app listing? The following link will help you.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj193601.aspx

After the apps are removed, publish a new app with a different name, (E.g Tech World News) or any name. Submit it on 1 store first. (Either windows phone or store). When it is published successfully, than publish in the other store.

Hope this works.

If this answers your question, please mark it as an answer. Thank you!
    Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:22 PM
  • I'm still have this problem.

As suggested, I remove Windows Store submission, than do the same with Windows Phone version, of SWN App.

Than I successfully submit and past certification for Windows Phone Store version, but submit procedure for Windows Store version stucked in Cryptohraphy step, again, with some Corelation Id error.

I doubt, that the reason is presence of Admin suspended App - WWN, which have some corelation with SWN Phone version, but is not deleted, and keep reservation.

I started with Microsoft Support Chat, several times, in this two days, but every officer suggest me to ask for help on this forum, as they can't help ?!

So, who can help me with permanently delete procedure of Admin suspended App WWN ?

Friday, August 8, 2014 7:16 AM
  • To remove your app listing (For Windows Store)

1. Navigate to your Dashboard.
    2. Access the Details page for the App.
    3. Under Manage availability, click Remove this app's listing.

For Windows Phone

1. Navigate to your Windows Phone Dashboard
    2. Access the App page (From the vertical menu on the left)
    3. Click on your App.
    4. Click Unpublish.

Delete the App "WWN" on both stores. Than try to submit the app with different name, as i said before.And If still this doesn't work, please contact developer support.

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Dev Center

Windows 8 UI Developer Support

Friday, August 8, 2014 4:42 PM
  • I supose that I realized the reason why happens Corelation Id error

I have admin suspended app in Windows Store - 001 Windows World News.

I successfully removed all Content Infringement Complaint elements in Windows Phone/Store application and passed sertification in Windows Phone Store with renaming App to - Software World News (PIN:10627softlabpro.SoftwareWorldNews).

Windows Store App is ALREADY ASSOCIATED with same Windows Phone version under ADMIN SUSPENDED name 001 Windows World News.

So, I cant RENAME App 001 to new name from options in submitting procedure, step of App Name, and therefore I cant upload package with that new name and finish submission of new release.

I supose that only ADMIN CAN DO THAT. How can I reach him ?

Just now, I tried to submit new release, just with this text in Note to testers step, and wait...

Saturday, August 9, 2014 8:52 AM
  • Hello,

If your app has already published to the store it is not possible to delete it from your list of apps.

-Eric

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Monday, August 11, 2014 8:06 PM