none
Outlook 2010 items browsing window RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm creating a Outlook 2010 addin and I'd like to be able to display a window from which to select one or several outlook items similarly to what is already implemented when you want to attach an outlook item within a mail:

Is there a way to use the existing browser and not coding it again?

Thanks for your help

Francisco

• Moved by Bob Shen Monday, December 3, 2012 7:45 AM (From:Visual C# General)
    Friday, November 30, 2012 9:20 AM

Answers

• i do not think there is a way to display it from code and get results back (you can invoke it from UI, but it will resutnr results to opened inspector window, not your code). I;m afraid you have to build your own form and write code for that.
    Monday, December 3, 2012 8:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Francisco,

According to your description, I'd like to move this thread to Outlook for Developers Forum for better support, where more experts live.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bob Shen
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, December 3, 2012 7:44 AM
  • i do not think there is a way to display it from code and get results back (you can invoke it from UI, but it will resutnr results to opened inspector window, not your code). I;m afraid you have to build your own form and write code for that.
    Monday, December 3, 2012 8:51 AM
  • Thanks Damian for the help, I will do it myself then
    Wednesday, June 5, 2013 2:25 PM