[Win10] [BLE] API/SDK for UWP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I'm trying to develop a BLE windows app to communicate with a TI CC2650 wireless MCU. However, I'm having difficulty finding resources online as most APIs are for linux/android/iOS. Ideally - if possible - in JavaScript.

I have read microsoft docs at uwp -> devices-sensors -> bluetooth-low-energy-overview. But really I would like a more noob friendly tutorial.

Can anyone point me to the source code of this example? youtube video titled: Connecting Bluetooth Low Energy devices to Windows by user 25msr.

Any tutorials/guides/help/tips are appreciated!

Sorry for no links!! My account hasn't been verified it seems -_-

Thanks in advance (:

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The video you mentioned is old and I recommend that you to see the latest document-Bluetooth GATT Client and Bluetooth GATT Server. If you have any problems about the document. You could contact us directly.

There is a official BLE sample in GitHub:BluetoothLE. It is a C# sample but these APIs from Windows.Devices.Bluetooth Namespace do have a JS version. You could refer this sample as guides.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 19, 2018 2:59 AM
  • Hi,

Does my reply answer your question?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 4:06 AM