none
Uninstall/Reinstall .NET Framework RRS feed

• General discussion

•  I've installed Microsft .NET framework into my PC about six months ago.....its been working fine until lately when it kept crashing....so I uninstalled the program....but now, when I try to install it again....when I run the dotnetfx setup it says application is already installed in the operating system registry....I tried looking for leftover files using revo uninstaller, the microsoft uninstaller but it doesn't find anything...What should I do? I need to use .NET framework...please help!!!!  
    • Changed type YiChun Chen Friday, February 6, 2009 3:27 AM Do not follow up
    • Changed type YiChun Chen Friday, February 6, 2009 3:27 AM Do not follow up
    Friday, January 30, 2009 2:14 AM

All replies

• Hi!

What version are you talking about?

Lucian Baciu, http://studentclub.ro/lucians_weblog
    Friday, January 30, 2009 11:16 PM
  • Hi Jamayk4001,

You can try .Net Framework cleanup tool to uninstall .Net Framework on your PC. Then try to reinstall .Net Framework you want to run.
    See: http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2007/12/04/6659905.aspx

If it doesn't work, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, February 2, 2009 4:54 AM
  • Hi Jamayk4001,

We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thank you!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Friday, February 6, 2009 3:27 AM