how to view help?

Question

• how to view the documentation for .NET class libraries in visual studio express 2012 for windows 8 ? 
    Sunday, October 27, 2013 7:27 AM

Answers

• Hi, then it could be opened by View(Menu Bar)->Object Browser. You could find the stuff like what I showed to you.

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by kranthi88 Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:54 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Kranthi88,

I do not have Express installed, mine is Ultimate. I think they should be same.

1, click Help(Menu Bar)->Set Help Reference->Launch in Help Viewer

2, click Help->View Helper.

Is this what you need?

Best Regard,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, October 28, 2013 1:12 AM
  • I want to see classes & their methods in documentation.
    Monday, October 28, 2013 1:24 PM
  • Something like this?

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:10 AM
  • YES 
    Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:55 PM
  • Hi, then it could be opened by View(Menu Bar)->Object Browser. You could find the stuff like what I showed to you.

Best Regards,

--James

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by kranthi88 Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:54 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:53 AM