none
What additional features are provided by Azure Machine Learning service compare to Azure Machine Learning Studio? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I don't have python knowledge, Currently, I am using Azure Machine Learning studio. But I have a complex and changing requirement, so my model diagram is became very complicated, and it is too difficult to change it. So I am looking for a more easy way to maintain the model and some low maintenance way to use Microsoft AI solution.

So, I am checking the alternative option of using Azure Machine Learning service instead of ML Studio. but Microsoft document provided here doesn't clarify much about additional feature of Azure Machine Learning service.

Can anybody help me to decide which way should I use?

Thanks,

Ashish

Thursday, April 4, 2019 1:17 AM

Answers

All replies

• Azure Machine Learning service is a fully managed cloud service used to train, deploy, and manage machine learning models at scale. It fully supports open-source technologies, so you can use tens of thousands of open-source Python packages such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn. Rich tools are also available, such as Azure notebooks, Jupyter notebooks, or the Azure Machine Learning for Visual Studio Code extension to make it easy to explore and transform data, and then train and deploy models. Azure Machine Learning service includes features that automate model generation and tuning with ease, efficiency, and accuracy.

Use Azure Machine Learning service to train, deploy, and manage machine learning models using Python and CLI at cloud scale.

If you need to deal with complicated data set/ algorithm/ function or need multiple packages imported, I will recommend Machine Learning Service.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:04 AM
  • Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:11 PM