none
How to create An advanced chat messenger with login form in visual basic 2008? .. If it's not possible in VB .. then which software is good to make a messenger software.. Please Help.. Thank you... RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to know how to make an advanced messenger(with login,register,Chat rooms..etc..) like paltalk Messenger in VB 2008 ...if anyone can help me.. Please Help ... If we can't create it in VB .. Then Which Software is good to make this messenger... Thank You

With Regards  

Your Friend

VB Learner 2008

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:56 AM

Answers

• Hi VB2008Learner,

VB is a outdate technology. So I don’t care of it for many years. If you want to start such a really big work like messenger software, I think C# or VB.NET is suitable for you. C# has lots of free resources on the Internet and VB.NET has the similargrammatical structure with VB. You can choose one of them. The following link is a simple messenger written in C#, you can have a look at it. http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/27681/Simple-Messenger-A-C-MSN-Messenger-like-Chat-Appli.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:19 AM