none
BizTalk to logic apps-Migration using TPM Data migration tool RRS feed

• Question

• We are facing on the issue while migrating the Biztalk artifacts to Logic App using TPM Migration tool.

Attached the error report and screenshot for your reference. Can you please check and let me know the suggestion.

Error getting the Access Tokens. Reason: One or more errors occurred. : One or more errors occurred. : AADSTSxxxxx: User account 'xxxxxxxxx@outlook.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application 'XXXXXXxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxx' in that tenant.  The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first.  Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Trace ID: 31d60084-ba7b-422f-8257-ca5c2a8b2f00

Correlation ID: 9fcba96b-a870-4868-9f39-f3f3d5b402a8

Timestamp: 2018-02-07 16:49:16Z

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 5:22 PM

All replies

• First of all,

Does the account with which you are connecting to the Integration Account in the subscription, allowed access to make changes to the integration account. ? Looks like issue with the access rights to me

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Thursday, February 8, 2018 3:12 AM
  • @Mandar Dharmadhikari

In that case kindly advice us where we need to modify and grant access to azure subscriptions in Azure portal. Hopefully waiting for your response. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thursday, February 8, 2018 11:05 AM
  • For clarity, are you migrating from Windows Azure BizTalk Services (WABS) to LogicApps?

If so, which side id giving the error?

Thursday, February 8, 2018 12:42 PM
  • @Johns,

No, not WABS to logic apps. We been doing with TPM Data Migration tool where we are migrating schemas, maps, trading partners and agreements from BizTalk Server to logic apps. We are facing this issue while logging in to the Azure account in that tool after selecting all artifacts from BizTalk server in tool.

Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:05 PM
  • Hi Dhivakar,

Did you solved the issues with TPM?

I cannot find it in internet, could you please give me the address to download it?

Regards

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 4:07 PM
  • Hi Dhivakar,

Did you solved the issues with TPM?

I cannot find it in internet, could you please give me the address to download it?

Regards

Hi Dhivakar,

can you provide a download link for the TPM Data migration tool?
    I have the same issue like MaxLisi and can't find the download.

Best 
    Mathias

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:43 AM