Blend - An error was encountered while editing this document. Reload the document to try again.

Question

• Hey everyone, I'm trying to load my HTML5/JavaScript app inside of Blend and all of the sudden I'm getting this error. What's weird is that it worked fine this morning.

"An error was encountered while editing this document. Reload the document to try again."

The only thing I've changed since is that I installed the Zune software which installed an earlier version of .NET but that shouldn't make a difference. Anyone have ideas?

Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:08 PM

All replies

• Sorry you are having trouble. Can you please answer a couple of clarifying questions to better assess the situation:

• Does this happen for every document in your project or just one? Does this happen for every project or just one in particular?
    • What does the app look like at runtime (if you build and run)?
    • Are you able to view the page/pages you are experiencing this error in in Internet Explorer?

Hopefully we can figure this out.

Thanks,

Luke

Monday, April 15, 2013 10:02 AM
  • Hi,

I can't reproduce the issue. Could you provide the steps to repro the issue?

Aaron
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, April 15, 2013 10:25 AM