Printer Pipeline Filter Sample RRS feed

• Question

• Where is the sample source "Printer Pipeline Filter Sample - Nup, Booklet, Watermark" of WDK5270 installed?
    I was not able to find it.
    Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:00 AM

Answers

• Nitin,

My apologies for the delay in our response.  The full XPSDrv filter samples (showing NUP, Booklet, Watermark etc) are included in the Windows Vista Beta 2 WDK.  The sample also inlcudes an inf that illustrates how to associate the filter dll(s).  There will be some changes to the sample for the RC1 release, but you should have everything you need to get started using the Beta 2 sample.

Thanks.

-Daniel (Microsoft)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 6:48 PM

All replies

• There is a sample called "SimplePipelineFilter" in src\print. But this does not have any code for N-Up, Booklet etc.

I would also like to know when the N-Up samples will be available.

Also, how can this DLL be packaged into an XPSDrv driver ? Are there any changes in the INF that needs to be done ?

Monday, January 2, 2006 1:24 PM
  • Nitin,

My apologies for the delay in our response.  The full XPSDrv filter samples (showing NUP, Booklet, Watermark etc) are included in the Windows Vista Beta 2 WDK.  The sample also inlcudes an inf that illustrates how to associate the filter dll(s).  There will be some changes to the sample for the RC1 release, but you should have everything you need to get started using the Beta 2 sample.

Thanks.

-Daniel (Microsoft)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 6:48 PM