Publishing Stream analytics Job to edge never completes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to run Stream analytics Job on IoT edge, when I try to deploy the modules on to the edge, it starts publish the edge package and never completes.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 8:58 PM

All replies

• Hello Suhas9844 , 

Apologises for not replying on this sooner . 

I am assuming that you have already gone through this . https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/stream-analytics/stream-analytics-edge#get-help

Can you please share some more info likes , some error messages , snapshots etc ? 

Thanks Himanshu
    ================
    If you think my answer helped you , please click "mark as answer " , this will be help other community members to get to the resolution faster
    Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much

Monday, May 18, 2020 4:05 PM
  • Hi Himanshu,

Yes, I did follow that link to setup.

There is no error message as such, but I can share steps to reproduce it:

1) Create a Stream analytics job with deployment environment as edge. Add edgeHub as Input and edgeHub as Output and write select * from query.

2) Go to the edge Device  click on set modules => stream analytics module => select the Job which was deployed in previous step => click on save.

After saving it tries to publish the job but never completes and does not give any error.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Monday, May 18, 2020 5:46 PM
  • Hello Suhas , 

For a deeper investigation and immediate assistance on this issue, if you have a support plan you may file a support ticket, else could you please send an email to azcommunity@microsoft.com with the below details, so that we can create a one-time-free support ticket for you to work closely on this matter. 
    Thread URL:
    Subscription ID: 
    Subject : Attn Himanshu
    Please let me know once you have done the same

Thanks Himanshu
    ================
    If you think my answer helped you , please click "mark as answer " , this will be help other community members to get to the resolution faster
    Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:25 PM