WP8.1 Silverlight cannot create app package

General discussion

• WP8.1 Silverlight cannot create the application package for that would put him over the profile of the developer. I have the XAP file, but don't accept it as a package. In the tab, the store is always closed and I can't run the tool to create the application package((( Can you tell what you can do with it? Can you send the XAP file instead APPXAPLOAD?
    Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:52 AM

All replies

• There are 2 types of Windows Phone 8.1 projects.   The Silverlight version of the project will not create the packages you are looking for
    Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:47 AM
  • There are 2 types of Windows Phone 8.1 projects.   The Silverlight version of the project will not create the packages you are looking for

what, then, to put Silverlight app in the store?
    Friday, August 22, 2014 5:46 AM
  • as I understood you want to send XAP file for certification in the store, but this file is not accepted in the office of the developer to submit the application. It turns out you need to alter the application under universal?
    Friday, August 22, 2014 7:17 AM
  • You can upload a Windows Phone Xap file in the Upload and describe your package page on your store dashboard:File open dialog showing xap in the filter

If you're having trouble with that can you please explain in more detail what you are doing?

--Rob

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:29 AM