none
How to code Stock

Question

• Hello guys, I'm working on a small library system for my church, I have come across the problem of how to code the stock IN and Stock OUT. I am using MS ACCESS as the database. Can anyone assist?

It would be of great help!

Saturday, November 19, 2016 6:01 PM

All replies

• Hi FoxtrotKe,

This forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

Please tell us which language do you used to code the library system? And also tell us the business login about the Stock In/Out procedure.

In simple terms, you need to add/reduce the product count filed in Access database. If it related to other tables, you also need to change the records in other tables. Concrete analysis of concrete problems.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 5:05 AM