none
taskbar icon for access RRS feed

• Question

• I have several apps working on Access. I want for each of them a specific icon in the taskbar. So not the normal access pictogram. I was able to do this before, but have lost the information for doing so.  I have already added the icon via access option.

thanks for help

Jantje

Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:43 PM

All replies

• Hmm, when I applied an Application icon, the icon on the Taskbar changed to the icon I selected. When opening the database, it initially displays the Access icon but then changes it to the assigned icon after startup.
    Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:49 PM
  • Hello,

Do you mean the Windows taskbar? I think it is impossible to pin a certain file to the taskbar. You may change the icon and pin it to Windows Start Screen. Or you could pin it to the app list. For more information, please visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/29280/windows-10-how-to-use-the-taskbar

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 6, 2017 8:14 AM