Contents of a word document in ASPX page view RRS feed

• Question

• User-614943948 posted

I have a requirement, where the a user copies and pasts of the contents of a word document inside an aspx view or some multi-line text box, it should copy the contents, without changing the format, font and text color. In case there is a table or graph that the user copied, its format should remain exactly the way it was in the word document.

How can i accomplish this?

Friday, January 8, 2021 11:23 AM

Answers

All replies

• User-614943948 posted

So that textbox or view that we are  using should be like a word editor, so that if i copy and paste something form word, the formatting isn't affected

Friday, January 8, 2021 11:35 AM
  • User-614943948 posted

Sr. No

Military Units

Category

Description

Infantry

Sword Shield Worriers

The Sword and Shield infantry units go in the front during attacking. With higher Defence and HP than the rest of the troop types, they soak in the majority of the damage so you lose less of other units. It should be noted that for a better defence, try to rush to unlock level VII since they offer the best defence for a long time until you hit Tier XII.

Pikes

Offensive and Melee Unit, high critical strike ratio and anti-cavalry. Like Shield Infantry, they go in front of battle and soak damage ahead of other units. However, You should only use them in battles against defences with Calvary, if the enemy has less cavalry units, Sword and Shield will perform better in reducing your losses.

Cavalry

Cavalry Swordsmen

Recruited from Stable, they target ranged units during battle. It should be noted that when attacking either archer or ranged siege, ranged siege equipment will be damaged first.

Cavalry Archers

They have the ability to soak in some of the damage by dodging against attacks. Best For: Defence Against Enemy Archer / Ranged Siege

Archers

Crossbows

Crossbow Man gets additional damage from defence with improved range. They generally have much higher attack power than the Bowman archer.

Longbows

Longbows have the fastest attack speed and deal bonus damage to all other units. This makes them deadly against forces without proper Sword and Shield infantry defence.

Siege

Assault Carts

Ranged Siege

Sr. Não

Unidades Militares

Categoria

Descrição

Infantaria

Preocupantes do Escudo de Espada

As unidades de infantaria da Sword and Shield ficam na frente durante o ataque. Com Defesa e HP mais altos do que o resto dos tipos de tropas, eles absorvem a maior parte do dano, assim você perde menos de outras unidades. Note-se que, para uma melhor defesa, tente se apressar para desbloquear o nível VII, pois eles oferecem a melhor defesa por um longo tempo até você atingir o nível XII.

Pikes

Unidade ofensiva e corpo a corpo, alta taxa de ataque crítico e anti-cavalaria. Como Shield Infantry, eles vão para a frente da batalha e absorvem dano à frente de outras unidades. No entanto, você deve usá-los apenas em batalhas contra defesas com o Calvário, se o inimigo tiver menos unidades de cavalaria, a Espada e o Escudo terão melhor desempenho na redução de suas perdas.

Cavalaria

Cavaleiros Espadachins

Recrutados do Stable, eles visam unidades de longo alcance durante a batalha. Deve-se notar que, ao atacar arqueiros ou cerco à distância, o equipamento à distância será danificado primeiro.

Arqueiros de cavalaria

Eles têm a capacidade de absorver parte do dano, esquivando-se contra ataques. Melhor para: Defesa contra arqueiro inimigo / cerco à distância

Arqueiros

Bestas

Crossbow Man recebe dano adicional da defesa com alcance aprimorado. Eles geralmente têm um poder de ataque muito maior do que o arqueiro Bowman.

Longbows

Longbows tem a velocidade de ataque mais rápida e causa dano bônus a todas as outras unidades. Isso os torna mortais contra forças sem a devida defesa de infantaria da Sword and Shield.

Cerco

Assault Carts

Ranged Siege

Take a simple example, i copied these table from a word document, its while formatting was restored. The same I want to accomplish in my page

Friday, January 8, 2021 11:37 AM
  • User1535942433 posted

Hi maverick786us,

Accroding to your description, as far as I think,it's complicated about microsoft word document format.And your project is html format. They are both complicated and different.

I suggest you could use microsoft word editor online on hosting or connect the web api to your project.

https://products.aspose.app/words/editor

Best regards,

Yijing Sun

Monday, January 11, 2021 3:30 AM
  • User-614943948 posted

Thanks for the help Yij.

The text editor of this thread too has word capabilities. How can i have something similar with my application.

Monday, January 11, 2021 7:30 AM
  • User1535942433 posted

Hi maverick786us,

Do you need to use text editor in your asp.net project?If you need to use it,you could use jquery.

More details,you could refer to below article:

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/cd7c2e/creating-text-editor-using-Asp-Net-and-jquery/

Best regards,

Yijing Sun

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, January 12, 2021 8:33 AM