The touch screen does not work.

Question

• The touch screen works except that windows does not react. I only see visual response.
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:39 PM

Answers

• Hey Eric Beaupre,

Thank you for posting your feedback, we want to make sure we get the right info including your log files.  Can you also submit feedback using the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program? If you’re an MSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview.  There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can click on to join using a Windows Live ID account. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber follow this limited use link to join the Connect program and then follow the steps here

Steven
    Monday, September 26, 2011 9:02 PM

All replies

• Is this with an N-trig digitizer?  I had the same issue until I installed their drivers.  See some of the other posts on this board for info on how to do that.
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:51 PM
  • I tried and it did'nt work !
    Friday, September 16, 2011 10:38 PM
  • With update, I have one touch input only. When dual touch ir ?
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 4:28 PM
  • What is the screen resolution of your display? For the metro applications to run you need the minimum resolution of 1024x768.  You can check your resolution using the Control Panel.

If you go into Device manager, do you have exclamation marks on your drivers?
    What model is your touch screen?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:01 AM
  • Try installing the chipset drivers! it worked for me:)
    Akfash Latibu http://www.akfash.com http://technetbrunei.net/blogs/akfash
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:16 AM
  • All drivers are installed and working. My touch screen panel is : WiViTouch WV-IR32D and my resolution is 1920x1080. Virtual Keyboard is working very well but only on my login screen password field, period... Finger dragging across the screen does'nt work but did work on Win7.
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:31 PM
  • Hey Eric Beaupre,

Thank you for posting your feedback, we want to make sure we get the right info including your log files.  Can you also submit feedback using the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program? If you’re an MSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview.  There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can click on to join using a Windows Live ID account. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber follow this limited use link to join the Connect program and then follow the steps here

Steven
    Monday, September 26, 2011 9:02 PM